Adding your name to the Vigneron List is the best way to collect our single-vineyard Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wines. With three offerings each year, Vigneron members receive an allocation of these limited site-driven wines.
Vigneron List members enjoy three offerings per year, February, May, and October.
Shipping Options – UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air, or Will Call
Wine shipments are sent via UPS Ground, using temperature-controlled trucks, unless otherwise directed by the member. Alaska and Hawaii require UPS 2nd Day Air shipping. List members may elect the Will Call option to pick up the shipment within 14 days of release.
Terms of List
- Members and wine recipients must be 21 years of age or older.
- We highly encourage members to ship to a business address where someone may sign for the package.
- Address and credit card changes must be communicated to La Follette at least two weeks in advance of the next scheduled shipment.
- Shipments cannot be made to P.O. Boxes.
- Extra shipping charges for misdirected or returned shipments will be billed to the member.
- Shipments are sent UPS Ground unless otherwise directed by the member. Alaska and Hawaii require UPS 2nd Day Air shipping.
- Shipments marked as "Will Call" will be shipped at member's expense if not collected within 14 days of release. 6>